Our most popular chemical peel for sun damage and pigmented skin!
Hyperpigmentation is a common condition where patches of skin become darker than the surrounding skin. Although, usually harmless, it can be difficult to treat effectively.
- Reduces the appearance of age spots, sun damage
- Brightens and renews even the most stubborn areas of discoloration
- Smooths skin tone and texture
- Leave the peel on for 4 hours, so you may want to schedule treatment before heading home for the day
- Avoid sun exposure during peeling process
- Avoid physical activities for 72-96 hours. Excessive perspiration can lead to PIH or blistering. Try to refrain from sweating/exercise for 7 days.
- Typically, peeling begins on Day 3 and continues through Day 5. By Day 6, most exfoliation will have subsided.
- Suggested maintenance treatment peels are 4 times per year